Veuve Clicquot : Rose - 6 x 0.75cl ($109 per bottle)
Brut Rosé from Veuve Clicquot is a blend of 50 to 60 different Crus. Its structure is based on the traditional style of the Carte Jaune Brut, the reference in Veuve Clicquot champagne. It comprises 50 to 55% Pinot Noir, 15 to 20% Pinot Meunier, and 28 to 33% Chardonnay, and a significant amount of reserve wine (25 to 35%) from several harvests (5 to 6 on average) which gives this champagne its personality.
The blend is completed by 12% red wine from different Champagne Crus, giving this cuvee its soft pink color.
The nose reveals a generous, refined champagne, with the presence of raspberry, wild strawberry and cherry aromas, evolving to notes of almond, dried apricot and biscuit.
On the palate Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is fresh and fruity with superb harmony and balance.
This is a seductive champagne which offers pleasure, freshness and youth; ideal for sharing.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Pinot Noir (55%) Chardonnay (30%) Pinot Meunier (15%)
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Aged in vats
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Ideal for aperitif
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 10°C
- Bettane & Desseauve 16.5/20
- Jancis Robinson 17 / 20
- Le Point 16 / 20
- Parker 86 / 100
- Revue du Vin de France 14.5 / 20
- Wine Spectator 91 / 100