Roger Coulon : Heritage NV - 6 x 0.75cl ($119 per bottle)Liquid error (line 128): Could not find asset snippets/shappify-sales-clock.liquid
A wine made with a mark of history, made in a process that has been preserved for the last hundred years. Grapes from the vineyard of Vrigny, from the only plot 'Les Coteaux de Vallier'', The Chardonnay is raised in oak barrels on lees for 18 months.
Nose opens on straight grilled notes, vanilla and brioche. On the palate there are powerful flavours, lightly wooded, dominated with freshness and fruity notes, such as apricot, peach and candied fruit. Ten years of patient ageing in our cellars give a wine of complexity and quality.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Chardonnay (80%) Pinot Noir (20%)
- NON VINTAGE
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Excellent as an aperitif but can also acommpany an entire meal
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 11°C
- Parker 88 / 100
- Bettane & Desseauve 15 / 20
- Gault & Millau 15.5 / 20