Roger Coulon - Brut Roselie Rose - 750 ml
The cuvée Rosélie from Roger Coulon is a complex and gourmand rosé.
This rosé champagne is composed of 80% Pinot Meunier to which 20% Pinot Noir is added.
The grapes are grown in Vrigny and in Coulommes la Montagne, two Premier Cru terroirs. The association of the different Pinot Meuniers made as red wine with the flesh of the Pinots Noirs creates a radiant and elegant champagne.
Malolactic fermentation and a dosage at 6g/L add smooth richness to this champagne which has been cellar aged for 5 years.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Pinot Noir (20%) & Pinot Meunier (80%)
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Aged in vats
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Ideal for aperitif
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 10°C