Pol Roger : Pure Extra Brut - 6 x 75cl ($99 per bottle)
Pol Roger Pure Non-vintage is the latest in the line. This cuvee is above all a wine in its most natural state, without the addition of any sweetener dosage.
This non-vintage champagne is born of the perfect balance between the three traditional regional grape varieties, blended in equal proportion.
This three-year aging is a successful expression of the diversity of the terroirs.
Deep gold in color, the mousse is dense, fine and persistent.
It has a high toned and aromatically spiced nose, with some elements of clove and rose blossom, revealing a lovely bread- like flavor, with a tinge of lemon.
In the mouth, it is a round, powerful and well-constructed wine, with good length and final notes of honey and clove.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Pinot Noir (33%) Pinot Meunier (33%) Chardonnay (33%)
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Aged in vats
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut Nature (0 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Ideal for aperitif
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 10°C
- Parker 88 / 100
- Bettane & Desseauve 16.5 / 20