Moet & Chandon : Brut Imperial Rosé with Gift Box - 1 x 75cl ($99.80 per bottle)
Moët & Chandon Impérial NV is the world's most popular champagne: and Moët's Rosé Impérial NV ranks up there in the non-vintage rosé category. The most extrovert and seductive expression of the House style, Rosé Impérial is a Pinot Noir- and Pinot Meunier-dominant blend of over two hundred crus. The final assemblage contains 25% reserve wines and 8% red wine made using thermo-vinifcation; a method that gives colour and fruitiness to the wine.
Tasting Note: On the nose, this vivid pink champagne displays a fruity bouquet of red berries and cherries. On the palate, an initial sweetness of berries lends itself to a freshness of fruits. The finish is long with more red fruit flavour and hints of pink grapefruit. A very vinous rosé with a fruit-forward style.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Pinot Noir (45%) Pinot Meunier (35%) Chardonnay (20%)
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Aged in vats
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Ideal for aperitif
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 9°C
- Bettane & Desseauve 15/20
- Gault & Millau 14 / 20
- Jancis Robinson 16 / 20
- Le Point 14.5 / 20
- Revue du Vin de France 14.5 / 20
- Wine Spectator 91 / 100