Deutz : Brut Vintage 2012 - 6 x 75cl ($110 per bottle)
Within the family of Deutz cuvées, the Brut 2012 with this fantastic vintage has an upright character that is both powerful and elegant.
The colour is bright and the bubbles are persistant. The entry is clear-cut and stylish on the palate, then showing flavours of fruit, flowers, spices and mild tabacco. It is well built and beautifully balanced.
Not to be missed for its lively, richness and thoroughbred character. A masterpiece of purity, the Brut 2012 has a great aging potential.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Pinot Noir (60%), Chardonnay (30%), Pinot Meunier (10%)
- VINTAGE : 2012
- OAK AGED : Aged in vats
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Ideal for aperitif
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 9°C
- Revue du Vin de France 16.5 / 20