Roger Coulon - L'Hommee Champagne - 750 ml
The Brut Réserve de L'Hommée is a triumph of balance and precision.
L'Hommée is an ancient agricultural measurement equivalent to the surface of vines that a man could work in one day, roughly 3,33a (333m2).
The cuvée Réserve de l'Hommée has been created exclusively from terroirs which were once measured in this way.
It is a blend of 33% Pinot Meunier, 33% Pinot Noir and 33% Chardonnay from the Premier Cru terroirs of Vrigny and Pargny which has been aged on lees in oak barrels for 7 months.
After undergoing malolactic fermentation it is dosed at 6g/L and then enjoys a period of 5 years maturing in the Roger Coulon cellars before being presented.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Chardonnay (33%) Pinot Meunier (33%)Pinot Noir (33%)
- TERROIRS : Montagne de Reims
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Partially oak aged
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Extra brut (between 0 and 6 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Serve as an aperitif or at the beginning of a meal
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 10°C
- Parker 89 / 100