Roger Coulon - Blanc de Noirs Extra Brut Vintage 2008 Champagne - 750 ml
The Blanc de Noirs 2008 from Roger Coulon is a superbly fresh champagne proffering aromas of yellow fleshed fruits and citrus.
Only grapes of exceptional maturity are used in this vintage cuvee blended from equal parts of Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir.
The Pinot Meunier is grown on a parcel known as Les Linguets which was planted in 1953 with ungrafted vines, which express the original character of this terroir.
Other Pinots Meuniers and the Pinots Noirs come from the villages of Vrigny, and Coulommes la Montagne, from terroirs classified Premier Cru.
The Roger Coulon Blanc de Noirs 2008 is lightly dosed (4,5g/L) and profits from 6 years cellar ageing.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Pinot Meunier (50%) & Pinot Noir (50%)
- TERROIRS : Montagne de Reims
- VINTAGE : 2008
- DOSAGE : Extra brut (between 0 and 6 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Serve as an aperitif or at the beginning of a meal
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 10°C