Like Grande Cuvée, Krug Rosé is a multi-vinatge blend. A relative newcomer first released in the 1980s, Krug Rosé NV is a ground-breaking champagne: the only prestige cuvée rosé to be blended from all three different grape varieties and from such a wide range of vintages. Pinot Noirs from the best vines in Aÿ are treated to a short fermentation on their skins and then blended with Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier fermented in small oak casks, before ageing for a minimum of six years on the lees. The proportion of Pinot Noir wine that goes into the blend is very expressive and provides unparalleled characteristic colour and spice.
Krug ID: 313045 | Each bottle of Krug Rosé NV has a Krug ID on the back label which enables you to discover the story of that very bottle. You can do so using the smartphone App or on the Krug website.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Pinot Noir (48%) Chardonnay (35%) Pinot Meunier (17%)
- TERROIRS : Montagne de Reims Côte des blancs Vallée de la Marne
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Oak aged
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Can accompany a whole meal
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 11°C
- Bettane & Desseauve 19/20
- Gault & Millau 18.5 / 20
- Jancis Robinson 17.5 / 20
- Parker 92 / 100
- Revue du Vin de France 18.5 / 20
- Wine Spectator 95 / 100