The Brut from Delamotte is an atypical champagne which breaks the mould of non-vintage brut champagne, which is too often stereotyped.
The Delamotte Brut offers a measured balance between intense fruit and lively minerality.
The refreshing lightness is due to the majority of Chardonnay in the blend, with structure and fruit brought by the Pinot Noir and density by the Pinot Meunier.
36 months cellar ageing adds supplementary smoothness and maturity.
The nose offers lovely bready and fruity aromas, with white fleshed fruits, pear and a touch of ginger in the mouth.
It is a champagne which is absolutely perfect for aperitif.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Chardonnay (55%) Pinot Noir (35%) Pinot Meunier (10%)
- TERROIRS : Montagne de Reims Côte des blancs Avize Cramant Oger Ambonnay
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Aged in vats
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Ideal for aperitif
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 10°C
- Parker 91 / 100
- Wine Spectator 90 / 100
- Jancis Robinson 16.5 / 20