Ruinart - Blanc de Blancs Champagne - 750 ml
Most recent in a line of non-vintage blends from chardonnay grapes, this harmonious and deliberately seducing Blanc de Blancs will bewitch you. Its striking golden luminosity is further enhanced by the clear glass bottle, a replica from an 18th Century model.
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs presents a pale golden yellow color with beautiful luminosity and striking brilliance.
The nose is very intense. On the palate, the wine is very supple, round and harmonious, with rich notes of brioche, honey, and crispiness on the long, sustained finish.
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs releases its harmonious and delicate freshness when it is drunk cold, around 8 to 9 degrees.
- GRAPE VARIETIES : Chardonnay (100%)
- NON VINTAGE
- OAK AGED : Aged in vats
- MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION : Undergone
- DOSAGE : Brut (between 6 and 12 gr/l)
- PAIRINGS : Ideal for aperitif
- SERVING TEMPÉRATURE : 8°C
- Bettane & Desseauve 16/20
- Gault & Millau 16.5 / 20
- Jancis Robinson 15 / 20
- Parker 89 / 100
- Revue du Vin de France 15.5 / 20
- Wine Spectator 91 / 100